2016年9月13日星期二

Offroad Show

Yesterday,I have orgnized a Offroad show with my friends at LA.

There were the offroad show. SUV, Jeep were gathered my home and I was like the Gatsby held his party for her Daisy.

I remembered that we get the off road led light bar, dual row led light bar for wrangler get installed and we play the heave mental music. Can you inamgine all the light are on with the crazy music.people screamed, shouted, laughed. lover huged and kissed each other. There were spicy girl were dancing on the stage of our show.

It was like a dream. An excited dream filled with hormone and warm blood. I still remember that a hot girl named Jessica in black Jacket she drove the blue Jeep wrangler and whistled to me.“Hey,want a car competion between us?”

“Sure,where you want to start the competion?”

We had a car competion that night and she was the best drive now I have ever seen. Speed excellent! Steadity excellent!and the most touching thing to me is her 42 inch led light bar most attracts me most is it’s brightness.

Later, I know that his 42 inch led light bar purchased from Yitamotor. No wonder!good led light bar matching the good Vehicle.

1 条评论:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. LED light bars for SUV

    回复删除