2016年9月8日星期四

I had a dream about having a phantom 4 drone

Have you ever listened to the speach about Martin Luther King“I have a dream”.
I was deeply depressed by him about courage to fight for justice and racial right. And most deeply attracted by me is his determination about pursing his dream. Do you have a dream?I believe a lot of people may be asked by our teacher while we are in the middle or high school and most of us would say“We definately have dream”.
Do you still remember your dream?When I was 17 year old I want to have a dji phantom series drone so that I can use it to record kate’s routine event(Kate is my neighbour and I like her ) at that time the happiest thing is when I back to home I can hide my yard and watched her feeding her dog sometimes I felt upset since she wasn’t there as usual then at that moment I was eagering have a phantom 4 drone with camera and so I can locate where she is and recording what she is doing.

I will make effort to realize my dream that is earn a drone phantom 4 with camera.

1 条评论:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Automotive Led Light Bar

    回复删除