2016年8月24日星期三

How to Buy a Drone

Would you like to buy a drone? How do you know to choose a better drone?

Whether or not you’re an aspiring aerial videographer, a land surveyor, construction site mapper, wildlife tracker or simply an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) / drone hobbyist, let’s be honest.

There are few greater things in life than owning your own drone. Right?

Firstly, I buying guide the drone I wish I would have had when I first started learning about the drone industry. I’ve spent countless hours reading, watching videos, and talking with people about drone units, from simple indoor quadcopters that cost $99 to more advanced octocopters that. However, DJI Phantom series drone is no longer in production. When coupled with accessories like stabilization gimbals and wireless aerial imaging monitors, cost upwards of $10,00. I’ve been lucky enough to fly a bunch of these units too happy.

Then, fortunately, I learned a lot method about how to choosing a drone from a drone instructor professional. I learned to fly last year using a DJI Phantom drone, something small and easy to learn basic multirotor orientation on. I’ve since bought a handful of more drones, both large and small. DJI phantom 4 with 4K HD camera that’s been really fun to fly in and around my office.

The drone industry is rapidly changing. It’s an exciting time to dip your toes into lively drone pond, and I hope this beginner’s guide gives you the kind of information you’re looking for.

没有评论:

发表评论